Skip to main content
- The Voice Menu allows you to use many of WeWALK’s functions, such as starting navigation and changing obstacle detection distances, without having to operate your phone.
- Voice Menu can only be used when WeWALK is connected to your phone.
- To access it, simply double-tap WeWALK’s touchpad. Y
- ou can then swipe left or right on the touchpad to access different settings.
- To enter or select a setting, double-tap the touchpad again.
- To go back or exit the voice menu, swipe the touchpad forward (swipe away from you and towards the ground).