If you own an iPhone, you may receive a popup message when opening the WeWALK app advising you that you need to "calibrate your compass." We highly recommend that you enable this option on your iPhone to receive the most accurate navigation experience.
Please enable the compass calibration on your iPhone by following the steps below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Select the Privacy option
- Tap the Location Services option
- Scroll and tap the System Services option
- Find the Compass Calibration switch. If your compass calibration switch is disabled, please enable the compass calibration switch by tapping the switch next to compass calibration and switching it from off to on.